Are you looking for a dessert that will satisfy your sweet tooth and impress your guests? Look no further than our delicious Caprice Papadopoulou Cheesecake recipe. This creamy and decadent dessert is the perfect combination of nutty and sweet flavors, making it a crowd-pleaser for any occasion. Whether you’re a seasoned baker or just starting out, this recipe is easy to follow and is sure to become a favorite in your recipe collection.
So, let’s get started and create a dessert that will leave everyone asking for seconds!
- 250 gr. Caprice Papadopoulou (plus extra 20-24 pies for the cheesecake walls)
- 80 gr. butter (at room temperature)
- 400 gr. cream cheese
- 300 gr. hazelnut praline
Follow these simple steps to create a delicious Caprice Papadopoulou cheesecake:
- Prepare a round pan with a removable wall, measuring 20 cm in diameter. If you don’t have one, feel free to use any similar vessel you have at home.
- a blender, mix the Caprice Papadopoulou and butter until the mixture becomes homogeneous. Depending on the size of the blender, you may need to do this in two batches.
- Spread the Caprice Papadopoulou mixture onto the base of the pan using your fingers or the base of a glass.
- Cut about 20-24 Caprices in half and attach them to the perimeter of the pan.
- In a mixing bowl or a separate bowl, mix the cheese with the hazelnut praline until the mixture becomes homogeneous.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and transfer it to the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Enjoy your delicious Caprice Papadopoulou cheesecake!
The Greek Delicatessen Online Shop
Visit our dedicated e-shop for delicious Greek food items available both for cooking as well as immediate consumption. The Greek Deli stocks artisanal products, including Greek juices, tsoureki, egg dyes, olive oils, wines, cheeses, and mezedes. In addition, ready meals (such as pastitsio and gemista), sweets (such as baklava and kourabiedes), and Greek coffee (Loumidis) can be found in our online shop. We even stock beloved Greek chocolates and cookies. Furthermore, brands such as Lacta, Ion, Sokofreta, and Gemista cookies, as well as an impressive selection of Greek wines. You can purchase and customise our unique Greek gift boxes, with your favourite products or pre-made. One box includes extra virgin olive oil, two bottles of wine and two jars of olive paste. Along with roasted peppers, honey, chilies, and balsamic vinegar. Perfect for sending the best of Greek tastes to a distant beloved!).
Accompanied by the very best of what Greek nature has to offer. We find our way into your homes and into your hearts. The Greek Deli has maximized our efforts so our deliveries are swift and provided in a safe and hygienic manner!
We’d love to hear your view so do not hesitate to contact us, subscribe to this blog for free, click here to place an order, or send us your favourite recipes.